Skip to content

Toggle service links
conference20

#OUSTUDENTVOICEWEEK

SATURDAY 13 NOVEMBER–SUNDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2021

The Open University and OU Students Association are excited to announce the timetable of events is now available and doesn't disappoint. The whole week is packed full of opportunities and we'd be delighted if you came along to as many as you can.

STUDENT VOICE WEEK 2021 TIMETABLE

Student Voice Week is a celebration of all the different ways that students can get involved in Open University decision-making and we hope to see many of you taking part in the opportunities that will be on offer. Over the coming months and weeks, the Student Voice website will provide all the information you'll need, detailing what's happening, where and most importantly, how you can join in.

I really enjoyed every session I attended. Well done to the organisers and all the speakers. It was great!

OU student

Last year, over 600 students attended a range of activities hosted by the OU and the OU Students Association as part of Student Voice Week 2020. This included online workshops, Adobe Connect sessions, VLE forums and social media activities; covering topics from Decolonising the Curriculum to Meeting the Student Support Chatbot. There were also specific sessions for students in Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Over 40 activities were available for students to get involved in, ensuring there really was something for everyone.

From Q&As to virtual socials, to social media engagement, feedback/listening sessions, faculty sessions and consultations.

Excellent! I thoroughly enjoyed Student Voice Week.

OU student

Student Voice Week is a great opportunity for students to provide their thoughts and feedback, learn more about the University as well as meet fellow students and academic staff along the way. Students are able to play a key role in shaping improvements to the student experience.

Really interesting and informative session.It has inspired me to get more involved with Student Voice.

OU student